Basketball Yukon Camp Scholarship Program
Basketball Yukon’s Camp Scholarship Program is available to both male and female athletes that play on a school or club Basketball team in the Yukon, who wish to attend a Basketball camp outside the Yukon. The scholarship is designed to assist athletes with camp fees up to a maximum of $500. The scholarship will be awarded annually to a maximum of ten successful applicants. Basketball Yukon supports gender equality and cultural diversity. Selected applicants will be chosen by Basketball Yukon and notified by July 15th, 2019.
- Must be a Yukon resident.
- Must not be graduated from high school at the time of the camp.
- Must be a member in good standing with Basketball Yukon.
- Application form must be submitted with a cover letter written by the applicant indicating why they wish to attend the camp and a letter of endorsement from a school or club coach.
- Application deadline is June 30th, 2019.
- Successful candidates are required to submit a 100 to 300 word written review of their time at the camp to Basketball Yukon and a copy of the registration receipt to receive the allotted scholarship.
The goal of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to encourage as many Basketball players in the Yukon to participate in higher level training throughout the year. Basketball Yukon believes this type of opportunity will increase the quality, dedication and over all love for Basketball in the Yukon.
Click the links below to find out more about programs and leagues in Yukon