Lynx Basketball is providing girls in Yukon with an opportunity to learn the sport, offering inclusive programming that strives to impart a long term enjoyment of sport and physical activity through competitiveness, camaraderie and training.
Diedre Davidson (867) 334 8786 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Crane – email@example.com
Wolf Pack Basketball
WOLFPACK HAS A NEW WEBSITE, CHECK IT OUT AT WOLFPACK-BASKETBALL.COM
Wolf Pack has many programs designed for Yukon youth aged 5-18. Wolf Pack runs seasonal player developement programs, skill based camps and clinics, high performance competitive team experiences, as well as coaching training and certification clinics in Whitehorse and communities throughout Yukon.
Wolf Pack Goals
- Encourage fundamental skill development.
- Teach game concepts through small sided games and circle back on skill execution.
- To constantly create unique situations in our practice settings to help our players learn to be better game-day decision makers.
- Provide competitive playing opportunities for participants in the club.
- To help reduce the financial barriers that might limit player participation in all of our current and programs.
- Assist in coaching development, consultation, and certification.